Friday, September 4, 2015

Soul to Soul


 7/22-7/23: 25% Off Everything with Code JULYART
GO SHOPPING in MY SOCIETY6!!!

Go Visit my instagram for more info:
https://www.instagram.com/yukoishiimixedmediaart

If you would like to tattoo my designs, please consider that I am a full-time artist and my artworks are the way I make a living. Each design is created meticulously, and deeply connected to my heart and soul.
Yes, you may use one of my designs with my permission. In return, I ask that you support my art in some way. If you could purchase my artwork, it would be much appreciated. It is suggested that you purchase a work of your desired image so your tattoo artist has the clearest representation of the design. Please do not e-mail me asking for a digital file. If you or your tattoo artist posts a picture of the tattoo of my design on internet, I request credit be given to www.yukoishii.com. Also, please note that this is one time permission I am giving you which means you can have one of my designs only once, and I will never allow tattoo artists to save any of my images/designs and use any of them for their business purposes.

If you would like to purchase my original work from me, please email me.
If your budget is lower than $100., please go visit my society 6 store. You may find something you would like to purchase: https://society6.com/YukoIshii



Healing Magick (sun) T-shirt




check out my society6 store!













































































my book is available on here:
https://www.blurb.com/b/9420184-healing-magick-sacred-geometry 
I guarantee the quality of the book. It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment