Friday, February 5, 2016

Akashic Records Series - Book of the Sun

If you would like to tattoo my designs, please consider that I am a full-time artist and my artworks are the way I make a living. Each design is created meticulously, and deeply connected to my heart and soul.
Yes, you may use one of my designs with my permission. In return, I ask that you support my art in some way. If you could purchase my artwork, it would be much appreciated. It is suggested that you purchase a work of your desired image so your tattoo artist has the clearest representation of the design. Please do not e-mail me asking for a digital file. If you or your tattoo artist posts a picture of the tattoo of my design on internet, I request credit be given to www.yukoishii.com. Also, please note that this is one time permission I am giving you which means you can have one of my designs only once, and I will never allow tattoo artists to save any of my images/designs and use any of them for their business purposes.

If you would like to purchase my original work from me, please email me.
If your budget is lower than $100., please go visit my society 6 store. You may find something you would like to purchase: https://society6.com/YukoIshii


~ Artist Statement for Akashic Records Series ~
The geometric designs and symbols are developed through the many layers and levels of my consciousness that have unfolded in Akashic Records (book of life) Each symbol that evokes an emotional response, and is very personal to me. Also, it can be universal when the viewer interacts with my art. 

I perceive and feel the underlying energy of the universe as I meditate, and recognize that I am nothing and I am everything. The sacred healing energy creates art, and my creativity is the way to open the heart to union with the divine in the laws of cosmos. The subtle vibrational bliss reminds me that there is no boundary, only Oneness, and with Oneness, I find a flame in my breath. All is wholeness dreaming itself alive.

Behind all my visions & words, there is the space of infinite possibility. True love (soulbird) conquers impossibility, and two souls are literally burned together, fused into a single psychic identity. We all become one and return to the divine nest…to the sun, to the moon, to the gallaxies. We are born again in the womb of the universe. 

Go visit my instagram for new images:
https://www.instagram.com/yukoishiimixedmediaart

Prints, T-shirts & More on Society6:
https://society6.com/YukoIshii

Book of the Sun (Akashic Records)

Mixed Media Photography, Wax on Wood Panel
Created by Yuko Ishii
Limited Edition is Available.
This is a mixed media piece that begins as an original photograph printed with archival pigment inks on cotton printmaking paper, highlighted with acrylic paints, and has waxed finish. The print is PVA glued to wood panel. The panel is 1.65" deep cradled, painted black and clear acrylic on the sides for a finished look that does not need framing. Ready to hang. Limited edition of 50. Signed on bottom of image. Title, date, medium, size, and edition number on the back of the panel.
Dimensions: 20″H, 16″W, 1.65″D and
                         
16"H, 12"W, 1.65"D




Book of the Sun (Akashic Records)
Mixed Media Photo, Painting, Wax on Wood Panel
Created by Yuko Ishii
One of a Kind
This mixed media piece is created by combining photography and painting on wood panel. Manipulated photo image is printed with archival pigment inks on cotton printmaking paper, highlighted with color pencils, waxed finish. The print is PVA glued to wood panel, and around the print is painted acrylic and varnished. Six furniture brass nail heads are also attached. The panel is 1.5'' deep cradled, painted black and clear acrylic on the sides for a finished look that does not need framing. Ready to hang.
Dimensions: 16″H, 12″W, 1.65″D
SOLD OUT









Book of the Sun (Akashic Records)

Mixed Media Photo, Painting, Wax on Wood Panel
Created by Yuko Ishii
One of a Kind
This mixed media piece is created by combining photography and painting on wood panel. Manipulated photo image is printed with archival pigment inks on cotton printmaking paper, highlighted with oil paints & color pencils, waxed finish. The print is PVA glued to wood panel, and around the print is painted acrylic and varnished. Small painted mount boards are also attached onto bottom of the panel. The panel is 2'' deep cradled, painted black and clear acrylic on the sides for a finished look that does not need framing. Ready to hang.
Dimensions: 24″H, 18″W, 2″D
SOLD OUT, but I can create a similar one as a commissioned piece.


























my book is available on here:
https://www.blurb.com/b/9744838-healing-magick-sacred-geometry
I guarantee the quality of the book. It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment