Friday, December 16, 2016

I Miss You

























i miss you
mixed media photography, wax on wood panel
© Yuko Ishii
www.yukoishii.com 
The quiet breath of feathers. The scintillating pulse of galaxies.
May we open ourselves in the highest way to this universal force of love. ©yuko ishii 2016




this is my time with you i'm not giving it back they can break our arms but we will remain intact you've never had anyone make you feel so good i can see it in your eyes when i look at you
it's in our eyes but we never tell it's in our eyes but we never tell it's in our eyes but we never tell that i want you i want you i want you and i know you want me too
we're on the outside always looking in you don't trust humans and i feel the same
it's in our eyes but we never tell it's in our eyes but we never tell it's in our eyes but we never tell that i want you i want you i want you and i know you want me too
let's give them something to remember something to talk about on their telephones on their couch at home make me shake and make me tremble we can be animals a secret universe a place to be us
this is my time with you i'm not giving it back they can break our arms but we will remain intact
it's in our eyes but we never tell

No comments:

Post a Comment