Friday, July 24, 2015

In the Rhythm of Passion



Who will take my dreams away?.....








































We speak of enlightenment through requiem.
Death is the progression onto a higher level of being. To transform flesh into light is not an easy task, yet we must be moving to the next level in the process of spiritual ascension.
Birth and death bind the cycle of life.
It is the you in me and the me in you.
Listen to the music of the soul until the last day comes.
We will find ourselves in the rhythm of passion,
and remember what we truly are.

"When times are difficult, when the need is great, call me and I’ll be there."
~ Artist Statement for Requiem (Kyrie), Mixed Media Photography, Wax on Panel © Yuko Ishii
model:Sierra Catanzaro

This piece is available. www.yukoishii.com

No comments:

Post a Comment